Tuesday 1 May 2012

Rose - My mum's Craft Shop Inspiration



Today I am bringing you Rose from Kraftin Kimmie. She is now avaiable in store along with all her flower friends and the new Wizard of Oz collection aswell.

I decided to go with a muted, kinda vintage feel with this card and so chose colours and papers to suit this. These papers are from Romantic by Prima, I have also used some plain papers that I had floating around in my stash...... I edged everything with either Tattered Rose or Walnut Stain distress inks. The dies I have used are the good old Nesabilities labels 4 and Die-namices oval stax 1.

I created the bouquet using 4 different styles of flowers, all available in store and finished it off with a length of antique rose seam binding. The lace, dragonfly and sentiment are all things I am sure most of us have hiding away in amoungst everything!!

Have a wonderful day and see you next week xxxx

Trudie x

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Trudie, the romantic vintage look is gorgeous. havent seen those papers before but I think they will have to go straight on my Wish List, lol. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trudie this is stunning! I absolutely love this image and all of your beautiful papers and embellies are just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty :o) Love the image and all your lovely flowers! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete