Sunday 27 May 2012

2nd Release - Steampunk Classic Collection 2

Here we are again with the second amazing release from Simply B Stamps in one weekend!
Once again myself and the other super lucky girls from the Simply Challenged Challenges new DT got to play with them.

This is the new STEAMPUNK CLASSIC COLLECTION 2.

This collection is as stunning the other steampunk collections available from SBS and once again there are some amazing scenes to colour.

My image today is Amarantha and Archibald Meet. 


I have used my polychromo pencils for this, but I think in hindsight I wish I had used watercolours or distress inks (but I don't have any cold pressed watercolour card at the moment..eghhhh!!)  I fear I have lost some of the detail by colouring it this way........ Still love it though.

The words are the first four lines from the awesome 'Sympathy for the Devil' by The Rolling Stones.

Please allow me to introduce myself,
I'm a man of wealth and taste,
I've been around for a long, long year,
Stole many a mans' soul and faith.

This is one of my all time favourite tracks and thought the words were perfect for this image seeing as it depicts a 'first meeting'

Don't forget to see what the other girls have done and visit the shop to snap yours up.

The rest of the images are amazing....... 'The Performers' is possibly my favourite today!!! 
(I say today...... it will probably change tomorrow!!!)

Trudie xx

3 comments:

  1. Trudie this is so sweet! Love the fun scene and the beautiful colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome job Trudie, love the way you put this all together.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun creepy card and your"sentiment" finishes off the card perfectly.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete