Monday 21 May 2012

Christmas Princess Rio

This morning I am showing you a cute little gift bag I have made using the new beautiful new Christmas Princess Rio.

This is my first Christmas project for a few months and I have to say it was nice getting my DCWV papers out again.  I also used the snowflake boarder from Memory box........ one of the first memory box dies I bought!  They are so pretty and delicate. 

The Rio's are available in red rubber and there is an offer on them to.  Full details are on the SBS blog.
Not only are the Rio's in rubber but they are also available in store as digis for a limited time.  They are there along with loads of other fabulous digis all at a wonderful offer price of $3.50 each!

Make the most of this offer and stock up on all of the images that you have missed and loved over the past few months.

While you are there, check out the gorgeous red rubber Evermore Steampunk Collection.  There is a fantastic offer on these aswell and for full details you will need to pop over to the main blog.  The DT have some beautiful examples to show you there aswell.......

Hope you have a good day and get colouring!!!

PS.....
Don't be shy ........ I know Betty loves to see what we all make with her stamps and with her still being unwell, it would be lovely to make her smile........ post your projects on the SBS Facebook page.

xxx



1 comment:

  1. Aw this is just so cute and I love the little image too, its lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete