Tuesday 15 May 2012

Desert Island Crafts Challenge #31

Hello again, it's time for another challenge. Our Itinerary was created by Angela, whose had a little break from the DT, so I asked her to create an Itinerary to get us all back into the swing of things with her, Here's what she came up with...

Angela's Itinerary

1. For a boy
2. Personalised (add a name or two)
3. What's your number?
4. Doodles (draw on it)
5. Seam Binding
6. 2+ images
7. Something old
8. Something New
9.Something Free
10.Something blue


Remember
all you have to do is use 3 items from the list, but of course we love it if you
manage to use more.
 
Here is my card...
 

I have used nos. 1,2,3,5,8 and 9

This list was perfectly timed for me!!  It is my son's 13th birthday coming up and I have made this for his step-brother to give to him.
The image is Igor Miller from Simply Betty Stamps and was a bithday gift from the fabulous boss lady herself!

Pop on over to the main blog post to see what my super clever teamies have come up with and link up your entry!!

Trudiexxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment