Tuesday 8 May 2012

Daisy Daisy

Daisy, Daisy........
I hope you all had a wonderful bank holiday weekend...... My father in law is still in hospital over 3 hours away so Graham has gone back up there to try and get things sorted for when he comes out.... everything is really up in the air and we don't know if we are coming or going right now!!

Thank heavens I have a hobby to keep me busy!!

Today I am showing you the gorgeous Daisy Mae from Kraftin Kimmie.

I have used the beautiful new paper pad from Prima called Sun Kiss. I fussy cut 3 butterflies out of another sheet from the pad and just fixed them down the 'body' leaving the wings free to give a sense of dimension. The web ribbon and bow also helped with this. My good old faithfull Oval Stax dies from Die-namics came in very handy again for matting and layering the image and sentiment. Two gold corners and 3 gold pearls finihed off the card.


I used my copics to colour this image and of course Kitty also has them in store too!!!

Have a great day whatever you are up to.

Take care
Trudie xx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful sweetie, I love everything about this card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trudie this is stunning! I love all of the colours and that image is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! WOW! WOW! Dear!!
    AMAZING array of STUNNING layouts.....
    The Details in each layout is out of the World FAN FAB U LAS!!!
    Regards,
    Boxer.......

    Business Gift Cards
    Gift Card Printing
    scratch card

    ReplyDelete