Monday 6 May 2013

Somewhere over the rainbow!

Today I have been colouring just for fun!  No DT project or anything!

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a Mayzy Art facebook quiz and got to choose an image from the store to play with.  I chose Nimbus the Angel because a) she is adorable and b) she can be used in many different ways.

Here I have coloured her up as a rainbow fairy!


I combined her with the Make it Crafty digital background,Rainbow Meadow.  I find this background to be a very useful 'staple' to have in my files and use it often.


I made an easel card with these images.  The papers and co-ordinating stickers are Sunny Days by Echo Park,  I think they are perfect for this!  I finished it off with a length of  rainbow fringing that I have had in my stash for ages!!  I now know it has been waiting for this card!!!


The challenge over at Mayzy Art is 'Rainbow'....... I guess this fits the challenge!

I would like to enter this into 




17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and so much fun! I love how bright and cheery it is!

    ~Mayzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a lovely, bright card, thanks for joining us this month at Lady Anne Challenges. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bright colors! The use of the thread is brilliant, too! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    PS: I'm having a DT call at a new challenge called House of Cards and if you are interested, I'd LOVE for you to consider entering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you knocked the rainbow challenge out of the park. Great job. Thanks for joining us this round.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours It really nice to see something really bright!, thanks for joining us this month at Lady Anne Challenges. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous trudie! love the bright colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous scene card and just perfect for our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a great card! Very colouful!
    Thank you for joining in at Lady Anne's Challenges.
    Lisa Grace DT xx
    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colourful card,
    Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenges, hope you will join us again.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super bright and cheerful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a bright card. Love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's Easel Challenge, hope you will join us again.
    Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Make My Monday this week,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this cute card.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is a great rainbow creation of a scene.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love this bright colours and fun image. Gorgeous ribbon.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Create a Scene” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  17. this definately shouts out RAINBOW! its great! thanks for joining us over at mayzy art.

    ReplyDelete