Monday 27 May 2013

Opps! I forgot the anniversary!

Ok so this isn't entirely true.... I remembered it was our friends anniversary, I just forgot about posting the card here to show you!

I made this for a very special couple..... this image suits them perfectly!!


I kept it very simple to just let the characters themselves do the talking!

The image is Flirty seniors from Make it Crafty.


My favourite copic colours for skin tones are E50, E51, E53 and then I use a tiny bit of E13 for the darkest areas.  I keep trying new combinations but find I come back to these most times!!

The blues of the old man's shirt (Martin!) are another of my favourite combinations.  I use these whenever I want a denim look to fabric.  B93, B95, B97 and B99.

For the knitting I used RV63, RV66 and RV69.  These are new colours to my collection and this is the first time I have used them..... I am sure they will be used a fair bit in the future!!

I finished this card off with sentiment stamps from Polka Doodles and a heart chippie from one of the MIC chippie parks.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment