Friday 30 November 2012

Teddy Bo and Co Fairytale Friday


I have some fabulous news!!  As many of you know I have been guest designing for Teddy Bo and Co for the last month.... well I have been lucky enough to be asked to join the girls at Teddy Bo Towers for the next 6 months to see if they can put up with me!!
This is my first post as a fully fledged Teddy Bo DT member!!

Every Friday over on http://teddybochallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ there is a great series of stories about what goes on during the week in the towers...... If you haven't read any of these yet, you should!!  Boy are they funny!!  

Well back to the business in hand..... here is my card using one of the new gorgeous releases this week.

TEDDYBOBEA_147
Make it Crafty winter element lamppost digital image
Coloured using copics
Red card from stash
Papers from a pad with no cover!! Sorry!!!
Make it Crafty holly chippies (coloured with pencils)
Glossy Accents
White Liquid Pearl





xxxxx
  

3 comments:

  1. Hello ! Love how your coloured this lovely image ! Your card is so adorable !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute card Trudie. Congratulations on your DT post x

    ReplyDelete