Tuesday 13 November 2012

Altered notebooks

Today was the first day in ages I felt well enough to get up to the craft desk!
Seems like it has been forever!  
I have had these images coloured up for while now and it was time to make them into something.
I decided on altering a couple of plain notebooks.

Little Red



I would like to enter this into 

and 
Cinderella




I would like to enter this into 

These images are from the Fairy-Tale and Myths Steampunks from Simply B Stamps.

I am planning on doing many more altered notebooks now.


9 comments:

  1. What a great idea for these cards, I love both of them. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great altered notebooks and I love the images.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week in our Feeling Blue challenge.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very original style ! Beautiful compostion of flowers. Incredible work on your character. Good work !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what fantastic work...I love your style. |Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous notebooks. Love the images and beautiful designs. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck, Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous books Trudie, I love the images. I'm glad you're finally feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing! Thanks so much for joining our anything goes challenge at Dream Valley!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These are just lovely hunnie...Thank you for sharing with us this week at "Make it Monday"..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete