Tuesday 20 November 2012

Simply B Stamps, SCC, Thanksgiving centrepiece


Its time for our second challenge of the month over at Simply Challenged Challenges.

This time the theme is a little different..... we want you to make a

THANKSGIVING CENTERPIECE OR TABLE SETTING.

Now being the only British DT member I did panic about this, after all we don't celebrate thanksgiving, but in the end this is what I came up with.


(this is the best photo for the colours!)




This is a wreath and candle combo!!  I made the wreath using autumn coloured tulle, the same way I make my door hanging wreaths.  I alternated 5 different colours.  And placed it on a plate.  I wrapped the candle in hessian string and then mounted my Jack and Jill image onto crumpled wax paper and added it to the candle.
I then filled the space with Lemon and Ginger Pot Pourri and finished off with some gorgeous decorative acorns. 

I hope you like my centerpiece and you are inspired to make something yourself.

DON'T FORGET TO USE AN SBS IMAGE!! 

Check out the other girls and leave us some love!!



15 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I love your colouring and I love Simply Betty artwork. I am your newest follower and am so looking forward to seeing what you produce.
    Hugs from
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so unique and totally creative!!!


    Thanks for joining in with the Diva's this week!

    DT Rina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oop's.... thanks for joining our challenge at Di's this week :)
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful centerpiece!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful centerpiece!! Love the way you used the colors!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great centrepiece! Your colouring is wonderful!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my this is just stunning..I love what you have created great work lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful arrangement! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...this is just gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colours you used and your blog is fab! thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Downloads and good luck Hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Pile It On "Orange, Yellow and Brown Challenge” with us! Just loved your candle, and hope to see you back here next week!

    PIO DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely Stunning!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, "Give Thanks!" We can't wait to see you back really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful!

    Thanks for joining in at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love to Create Challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the use of tulle and your color combination is fantastic! Great project! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!

    ReplyDelete