Tuesday 18 December 2012

Traditional Christmas at SCC

I am having a nightmare of a day so I will keep this short and sweet...... it has taken me nearly all day just to get this far ........ everything has gone wrong!
 
It started off by finding out the card I had originally done for this challenge had been pinched by my boy to give to one of his many girlfriends at school...... I knew nothing about this till I went to photograph it.  I am sure you can imagine my reaction..............
 
Anyway here is the replacement card...... oh and I haven't been able to watermark it becuse the computer where that is saved is dead as a door nail with a totally broken power lead so it won't load!! 
 

 
xxxxxx
 
 


3 comments:

  1. great image...love it!
    hope you have a lovely xmas hen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it totally elegant and old timey Christmas with a fun image great work lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0)))) Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete