Sunday 26 August 2012

That Craft Place- Show us your Stash

Here we are again, asking you to show us yout stash.
 
This week we want to see your STAMPS!
 
I am going apologize about the slight obsession I have....(to be honest as I was photographiong these I went through them all and decided it was time to sell some on aswell.... so these are just the babies I am keeping!!)
 
First up are my Simply B Stamps in clear and rubber.

 
Here are my CC Designs
 
 
Now my Magnolias that are still in their packets
 
 
My loose Magnolias
 
 
My wooden stamps
 
 
Everything else
 
 
This has my Kraftin' Kimmies, Kaisercraft, Whimsey and La la lands etc etc etc!!
 
And here is my most priced possession
My Digi Stick!!!
 
 
There are well over 1000 images on here!!  I can never just buy one image.... I need the whole set!!
I think I need to go to a self help group!!
 
Your turn now, pop on over to the That Craft Place and show us your stamps!!
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment