Monday 13 August 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop - Memory Box Halloween Dies

So is anybody else as excited about Halloween as much as I am??
Its my absolute favourite time of the year.....even if I am usually in hospital for it!

This year I have decided to start extra early on my plans, cards and decorations. I have started off nice and slowly and things will begin to pick up when the kids are back at school.

But for now I am only VERY slightly obsessed with the new dies that are beginning to appear from across the pond.
My favourites at the moment are the new Memory Box dies.

I have been driving poor Kitty insane with my constant..."are they here yet?" whines!!

First up we have the Ghost Trio


How cute are these!!! This is just a very easy simple card...... I am looking forward to playing more with these and doing something 'Haunted House' like. I am sure there are some wonderful stamps and digi stamps to come that these will be perfect with.

And here we have the Dancing Skeleton


and yes, this was as tricky as it looks!!! I still look at it wondering if all the bones are the right way round or upside down!! This was infact my 2nd attempt after he had thigh bones for arms!!
Definatly worth it though, I think.

Keep your eye out for more of my stuff using these dies...... I still have spiders, bats, webs and a graveyard landscape to use yet!!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are great Trudie! Love the new die cuts...the skeleton looks fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete