Wednesday 29 August 2012

SBS Teen Scene Halloween 2- Day 3

Day 3 of the Teen Scene Halloween 2 previews from Simply B stamps already!

I just love these guys and gals.... 

Today we have Corinne joining in on the hop.
So here is the new order

Erin
                                                                  Trudie - You are here!
                                                                               Suzi
                                                                                Jan

Todays previews are just adorable again!!

Banshee Lola



and 
Mummy Jude



I used fabric on both of these.... graveyard patterned for Rio and a ripped up pillow case for Jude!!

See you tomorrow for another 2 of these cheeky chappies!!

xxxxxxx




12 comments:

  1. Wow! Loving the bunting. Can't wait to see tomorrows ones x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this Banner and I can't hardly wait to see ALL of it! This is AWESOME!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Awesome, I love that you did the Banshee in Black and White Outstanding =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the B & W one...u did another fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, love the black and white banshee...way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Love the layers and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love both - well I do love Halloween lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!!!! I love the banshee so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love both, especially like the B&W banshee

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) ... a really big :)

    xooxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw your blog on MIM and I simply adore the Halloween posts you have! You have a lot of awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete