Thursday 22 March 2012

SBS Monthly challenge- Treat bag

Good evening peeps....

Just a quicky from me tonight as my asthma is very bad and I am already snuggled up in bed hooked up to my machines ready for the night!

So here it is......



This is my treat bag!  I have used the stunning Betty Addams from SBS and this time coloured her using my copics!  I have also used the large Tim Holtz grunge board flourish and distressed it with the 'Barn Door' ink pad.
I finally got my hands on the Memory box Country cottage and fence dies that have been sat in customs for a while so I just had to include them here!!  And it is all just finishes off with some scraps of ribbon, a few black gems and a clockpiece charm.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges ....

No comments:

Post a Comment