Friday 30 March 2012

SBS Challenge- Celebrations

Wow.... you wouldn't believe just how busy I am at the moment but all will become clear very soon!!  I am currently nothing but a pile of glue, glitter, embossing powder, pearls and pens right now!!  My living room resembles a nursey school art class!!!

During all the mayhem I managed to knock up this little card for My Mum's Craft Shop using the fabulous 'On the Go' papers from Bo Bunny.  These are brand new in the shop and are perfect for any young man with an obsession for vehicles.  I teamed them up with some funky arrows from Tando crafts grab bag and coloured them to match with my promarkers.

Now the image is a bit special...... it is infact a christmas clear stamp from Simply Betty Stamps and is called Christmas morning Oscar (he can be purchased here) from Betty herself.

I love the fact that there is nothing specialy christmasy about him so he is perfect for birthdays too.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges....


I do love to hear your comments.

Trudiexx



1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love that he can be used for non-Christmasy celebrations!

    ReplyDelete