Friday 3 February 2012

Simply B stamps. Simply Challenged No 1

Well who would've thought we would be here in February already!!   Dare I say it but it will be Christmas before we know it!! LOL!!  OK OK stop throwing things at me please!!!

So far my new years resolutions have flown out of the window so I have made them again.  The first one is to get more organised with my challenge entries and DT work.  So to start things off my entry for the first challenge of the year goes to Simply B stamps, ok so its no surprise.  Everyone knows what a fan I am so it was kinda the only way to go really!

This first challenge was to use any "Betty" stamp or image from any of the different collections.  I chose to use the new "Scrapbooking Betty" who I think is just adorable.  All of the papers used are from the same set but I couldn't tell you what it was!! Sorry.  I kept all the colours within the same palette and finished off with some bakers twine.  I didn't use a sentiment as this card can be used for all sorts of different things, even just to write a note. 


Hope you like!

See you soon xxxxx



6 comments:

  1. Awesome job Trudie! I love it! I actually have this paper...if I'm not mistaken it's from Making Memories. ;O) Thanks so much for joining us at Simply B Stamps!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fab.. i love all the different little squares
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Trudie! I love the color combo! Just beautiful! Thank you for playing along with our first challenge of 2012!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihihi youre funny
    love the card

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and I love the scraps of the decorative paper - perfect! Lovely colors! Thanks for playing along in the Simply B Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete