Saturday 25 February 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge

Hello everyone..... I know I am a few days late but in my defence I have been very poorly (again) with the asthma.  I am going to pretend this is a mid challenge reminder post (hehe) so you have no excuse for not entering this week!

Here are the details......


Challenge 45 - Buttons and ribbons

I hope you are all well... This week we have a fabby new sponsor to MMCS


And the fabby Emma is offering the lucky winner £10 (not incl p&p) to spend in store..

Never been to the store??

Where have you been??

They stock the scrummyest ribbons and buttons as well as make your own kits!!

So this week we thought we would challenge you to use

BUTTONS AND RIBBONS
 
Here is my subtle take on this theme.
 
 
I am having a bit of a muted magnolia phase at the moment I think!!
 
Don't forget to check out the main challenge blog and link your entries there.
 
Looking forward to seeing what beautiful projects you all come up with.
 
Take care xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment