Friday 29 July 2011

Its getting late!!

Time is running out to get this entered into the Make it Crafty- Colour your Embellishments Challenge so I better make this quick!!  Here is my latest card, made for my best friend just for being her.  I have used 'Lover's Pavillion' (!) from MIC and 'Priscilla' and 'Precious' from TiddlyInks.  I have used magnolia butterfly and peony dies along with a Martha Stewart board punch to make my embellishments..... these I have dusted using chalks.


Challenges I would like to enter this into are



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this card Trudie. You have done a wonderful job creating and colouring this scene! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is stunning!! Love how you combined them all and the coloring is lovely!!

    Lucky best friend! :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete