Sunday 28 October 2012

That Craft Place, Tic Tac Toe

This week its Louise's turn to host the challenge and this time its 

TIC TAC TOE

Choose any line or row or even diagonal, hell, why not even do a full house, to complete your project!!


I chose the top line, though I guess I quailfy for the first row as well!

I have used the super super cute CC designs stamps and dies again..... I love these little cuties!!
Here is my wall hanging!





Don't forget to see what the other girls have done and get your entry in.

Oh and have a WICKED Halloween!!

xxxx

I would like to enter this into 

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh how adorable! Love this. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! So super - what a fabulous project! Thank you for playing with us at All That Scraps!

    ReplyDelete