Friday 19 October 2012

Simply B Stamps, 13 Days of Halloween Day 7, Grave Digger

We are certainly flying through these challenges aren't we?

So are you ready for day 7?

This time the challenge is all about 
GRAVE DIGGING!

We want to see your projects containing headstones and graveyards.

I have made a Welcome sign.....


This will be hung on my front door to welcome the Trick or Treaters on Halloween night.


The images I have used are Vampiress Tilly from the Sweet Gothic Kids Halloween digital set.
The background is a brand new image from Delicious Doodles called The Graveyard.

I tried to make her dress look like shiney PVC...... needs practice but it was good to do something different.

 I hope you like my sign and you feel inspired to have a go at something aswell.
Pop on over to the challenge blog to see what the other girls have been upto and to link in your challenge.
xx

2 comments:

  1. This is really awesome Trudie, I need to get you to show me how to merge images and backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete