Friday 28 September 2012


We're in the Halloween mood as always here at Simply Challenged Challenges, so it's time for our 12 Months of Halloween challenge for September, can you believe it's September already, Halloween is so close I can almost taste it!!

So this month it's Anything Goes!

We got to play with the Victorian beauties Halloween digis this week and I had 

Zombie James!!

I made him into a treat box and filled it with eye balls and body parts!
Obviously not real ones!!  My secret pumpkin buddy has this in their package..... I think real ones might have been taking the Halloween theme a little to far!!



Pop on over to the challenge blog to see what the other girls have done and to add your entry!
xx

Don't forget its the last day of our Teen Scene Jolly Christmas release!! 
Are you getting yours??
xxx

3 comments: