Friday 21 September 2012

SCC- Anything goes

I am behind!!  Sorry .... please don't tell me off!  It's Graham's Birthday today and we have been out this morning..... by the time we got back I was so tired that I just fell asleep..... have just woken up and had it pointed out to me that I forgot my post!!!  I am useless!!  Last week I was so organized and had all my posts for the week done and this week things have just gone to pot!! 
But I am here now....
.....so.....

This weeks challenge over at Simply Challenged Challenges is 

anything goes

This week we were given an image from the Ragdolls and I had Misty.

Here is my card.  I used the tiny 'wonky square' to cut all the papers at out.  I wanted to make a 'patchwork look for the background.



Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog to see what the other girls have been up to, to see if you are a previous winner and of course to leave your entry for this challenge!!
See you soon!!!
xxxx


1 comment: