Thursday 21 June 2012

SCC Anything Goes

Hello everyone.... well here we are again with our third challange from
and this time its.......

ANYTHING GOES AS LONG AS YOU USE A SIMPLY B STAMPS IMAGE.

Here is mine.


I have used the super stunning Lavinia Outing from the Classic Collection Steampunks 2.

I used the digital image (which is still available on limited release).  I 'blew' her up so she would fit into an A4 size frame.  Lavinia has been coloured with copics and was a joy to colour.
The frame was a basic cheap frame that I painted with black crackle paint and then made a cover out of thick black lace.  I might sure the lace over lapped onto the glass to add some interest.  I then finished it off with a big black lace bow.  She is now hanging in our living room and not only do I love her but she is a talking point!!


Don't forget to go and see what my fabulous teamies have to show you ........ and really do you have an excuse for not entering this???

I love reading your comments so please tell me what you think!!!

TRUDIE xx



4 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! And the image is deserving of framing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, omg, OMG this is SUPER FANTASTIC!!! She is so beautiful and elegant! What an OUTSTANDING job!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trudie this is awesome! What a fab image and I love your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is perfect and very elegant - love the black lace and the simple stunning look! Awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete