Sunday 24 June 2012

Its All Green.

Well here we are on a wet yucky sunday morning knowing that all the television holds today is F1 followed by the football!!  Ever wish you could just sleep through a whole day??

Thankfully I have LOADS of different projects on the go that need my full attention so (in theory) I won't even want to be distracted by any of it!!

 Right then..... first things first.

A few weeks ago I was asked to join the challenge design team at


How could I say no??

......... ummmmmm I couldn't.  So here I am with another wonderful bunch of talented girls to bring you the next challenge......

The lovely Erin (who I am lucky to be working with in SCC aswell) has chosen this fortnights theme and decided on

Its all green.

Here is my inspiration card.



We can't wait to see what you make.  Full rules can be found on That Craft Place Challenge blog along with more inspiration from the other girls.
This challenge run's from the 24th june till the 7th july.

We also have a Facebook group were we all have a chat and look at the wonderful
yummies thats up for sale ....
........ why not come on over for a gossip and a giggle!

See you soon
Trudie
xxxxxx





2 comments:

  1. Trudie this is the cutest! Love the colours and the beautiful scene you have created :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trudie, hope you are ok, love your card that image is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete