Thursday 25 August 2011

Simply Betty Challenge - Anything Halloween

Good evening peeps!!  Here is my entry for the Simply Betty -Anything Halloween Challenge.  I decided to go for something cute and made a 'Baby's first Halloween' set.  The idea for this came from the fact that I am due to become an auntie for the second time any minute now!!  Although no one is 100% certain that is a boy coming we are all convinced it is, so that is why I chose to use 'Franken Jude'.... he is just gorgous!!    Along with him I used 'pumkins' that were a freebie from Make it Crafty and the Magnolia 'Castle Background'.  Everything is coloured with my ever faithful copics!
The baby vest was really an after thought but I do think my neice or nephew will look sweet in it.  I used Franken Jude and the pumkins again, coloured them and then printed them onto transfere paper so I could iron the image on to the vest.   I hope this is ok, I have read the angel policy and this wasn't mentioned.  I have purely done this for the challenge and as a gift for my sister once this baby gets here.  (If I have over stepped the mark, please except my sincere apologies and remove from the challenge...... this was never my intention).

I am really pleased with how this has turned out. 

Card
Vest


Thanks for looking xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment