Friday 19 August 2011

Colouring something to make it look wet!!!!

Well hello everybody!!  This has been an especially hard week due to ill health (again), school holidays and a wonderfully difficult challenge from Make it Crafty.  The number of times I started on this challenge and then got angry and gave up was uncountable.  I would do one really good droplet, then try to do another and completely mess it up!!  This card is kinda the best of a bad lot but I am still entering it.  I intend on practising doing this again and I am always interested to see how I can do things differently or how they have improved. 
We have also been playing around with the 'Look mum, no lines' technique, which although has been extremely difficult, has been a lot of fun.  I just wasn't brave enough to combine that in this card!!.
I have used two of my favourite Tilda stamps for this, 'Tilda surfing' and 'Tilda with ice cream'.  They are a few years old now but still very cute and very under used!  I combined these with the 'Beach Babe' paper stack from 'Fancypants Designs'.  These were a bargin I managed to pick up in My mum's craft shop summer sale.
The droplets of water aren't to clear in the above photo so here is a closer view of Tilda's wet suit.


I would like to entre this into the following challenges......


Take care and see you all soon xxxxx


1 comment:

  1. So glad you didnt give, I am totally with you on the frustration levels for this challenge I was getting a few right and then totally messing up lol.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete