Tuesday 24 April 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration card

Birthday girl
Morning everyone!

Well here we are at Tuesday again and so far it looks like today might be better than yesterday..... I wish this weather would make up its mind what its doing!!

Well today I have another simple but pretty birthday card to show you.


The image is the beautiful swiss pixie birthday Lucy by CC designs and has been coloured using a selection of copic ciaos that are also available to purchase from the store.

I have used one of my favourite paper pads Spring Drop by Limited Edition. There is a mixture of double sided, glittered and glossy papers in this pad and they are all gorgeous.


Kitty has a selection of Magnolia Dies and here I have used 'Tilda Lace' and 'DoHickey Tag'.

The sentiment is from a pack of pre stamped and cut birthday sentiments from craftwork cards. I always like to have a stash of these things close to hand.

The card has then been finished with a bow made from web ribbon (again something my craft table is never complete without!) and four little pink dew drops.

I hope you agree, very simple but very sweet aswell.

There are even more fantastic goodies arriving in store over the next couple of weeks including the fabulous new Kraftin Kimmie stamps!! I can't wait for them!!!!

Have a wonderful day...... see you next week

Trudie xxx

1 comment: