Wednesday 12 October 2011

Halloween Black and Orange


Hello peeps.  Today I am showing you a halloween card I made using the grogous Lydia the living dead girl from Simply Betty Stamps.  I was lucky enough to win her in digi form and I have to say I love her!!!   I have used the Apothecary Emporium papers from Echo park to make this card. 
The papers have been ripped and layered to create a background.  I spent a long time (!) cutting Lydia and her cat out with a craft knife and then used the fabulous pinflair glue to add some depth.  The sentiment is made up of individual letters from K&Co.  The card is then finished off with 3 crawling spider charms.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

3 comments:

  1. oh wow whatfab image and the papers are just perfect
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trudie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty details. Thanks for joining in with my colour combo challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers and overall layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    Hugs Tracy.

    ReplyDelete